School Mission Statement
“Working together as a community
to prepare students to reach their potential and become critical
thinkers and productive citizens in a global society.”
School Belief Statement
believe each student is a valued individual with unique physical,
social, emotional and intellectual needs requiring a variety of
instructional and curricular practices.
- We believe that high expectations help each child reach his or her highest potential.
- We believe students should be actively engaged in solving problems and applying 21st
Century skills through a wide variety of relevant activities that
enable them to become critical thinkers and confident, independent,
- We believe students, school staff, parents
and the community share in the responsibility for the growth and
development of each child.
- We believe the school should be a safe, loving and supportive environment encouraged by the entire school staff and families.
- We believe students need ongoing guidance to become responsible and respectful citizens in a diverse and global society